Before you begin your rental application, please ensure you have the following current documents available as they will be required for reference while entering your information. You will have the option to upload your documents now or provide copies when you have been contacted by our organization.
- Status in Canada ID (Canadian Passport, PR Card, Canadian Birth Certificate)
- Notice of Assessment and employment verification (if applicable)
- Proof of Social Assistance payments (if applicable)
- 90 Days consecutive bank statements (from all financial institutions you deal with)
- Active BC Housing file number (if applicable)
- Minimum 3 references - landlord preferred (current and previous), character and employer references.
- Renting it Right certificate will be accepted in lieu of landlord reference. To access Renting it Right course click the following link: https://rentingitright.ca/
*Failure to disclose full documentation as requested in the application, erroneous or false information will result in an immediate cancellation of your application.*